PATTERN OF COURSE
||No. of Seats
||Graduation with 50% Marks
- The Candidates has to fulfill the eligibility as per norms of M.P. Government.
- 50% marks are compulsory for Gen. 45% Marks for OBC/SC/ST candidate in Graduation / Post Graduation.
- The Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidates must also deposit the full registration fee at the time of registration.
- Candidates must submit the attested copies of the relevant documents at the time of registration.
The Structure of the B.Ed. syllabus comprises part – I theory and part- II practical as follows:-
SEM. – I (THEORY)
- Childhood & Growing up.
- Edu. In India suatus, Problems and Issues.
- Language across the curriculum Part-1
- Curriculum Development & School.
Epc. I Reading and Reflecting on Texes.
SEM. – II (THEORY)
- Learning & Teaching.
- PC (1) Pedagogy of School Subject-Part-I
Sub. Science-Biology, Maths, Social Science, Hindi, English, Urdu/ Sanskrit.
- PC (II) Pedagogy of a School (Part-II): Subject knowledge and the related Pedagogic
dimensions (Subject-I) Science,
Chemistry/ Physics/ History/ Civics/ Geography/ Economics/ Commerce
- Language across the curriculum-2.
EPC-2 Drama & Art in Education.
SEM. – III (THEORY)
- Pedagogy of a School Subject (Part-IT)
- School Internship
EPC 1 - Educational Psychology Practical.
SEM. – IV (THEORY)
- Gender School & Society.
- Educational Technology & ICT.
- Creating on Inclusive School,
- Optional Course:
- (a) Value Education
- (b) Futurology in Education,
- (c)Health and Physical Education.
- (d) Guidance and counseling in School
- (e) Environmental Education
- EPC 3. Understanding the self.
- EPC4 Understanding of ICT.